Evanesce Sclerotherapy is locally owned & operated by Shannon Benoit, RN, BSN, Sclerotherapist providing minimally invasive treatment to treat varicose & spider veins. The procedure causes the veins to shrink & eventually disappear. Visit the website for more info.
The Town of Westford was founded in 1729 as a town and is located in the Middlesex County west of Lowell and north of Concord.
Common places to visit in the town are the Nashoba Valley Ski Area and two town beaches on spring fed ponds. The towns' recreational activities include tennis and golf courses as well as skate parks along with lacrosse and football teams and many others.
Every year the town gathers to have an Apple Blossom Festival in May with a parade and the crowning of an apple blossom queen. There is also a Strawberry Festival in June that includes superb craft fair and strawberry shortcake.
AAPARNA & NEBAF is proud to present Kavita Krishnamurti, the Diva of Indian Music, a multi-platinum recording artist and playback singer, to the Boston area after 17 years on 11th October, 2015. Kavita-ji worked with 4 generations of musicians and having sung over 15,000 songs in 16 languages in various genres, is indeed a diva. From the Royal Albert Hall to the Kennedy Centre and Madison Square Gardens, from the Lincoln Centre to the Zhongshan Music Hall and the Esplanade, she has enthralled audiences everywhere she has sung. Kavita-ji, the “Best Singer of the Millenium” awarded at the Stardust Millennium 2000 Awards, is coming to the Boston area to dazzle us once again with her enchanting voice. Please be sure to be enthralled by another lifetime experience with your family and friends! See you there along with the ‘Diva of Indian Music’!!
When: Oct 11, 2015 4 PM in Westford, Massachusetts (Sun, 11 Oct 2015 16 )
Come join the us at Evviva Cucina in Westford, MA, to help raise funds for the KDK Memorial Foundation (www.kdkfoundation.org). Our mission is to honor Kurt Kelly's memory and his desire to help others by raising funds to support local families and organizations, as well as the larger community. There will be dinner and a cash bar, along with door prizes and raffles. However, there will be no fruity watermelon drinks, especially with whipped cream and sharing straws. That would be wrong because we are trying to keep it (as Kurt would say) Real Classy.
The Butterfly Place: Get Up-Close With Local & Tropical Species
Adventure into this tranquil indoor living environment, home to hundreds of colorful butterflies and moths of nearly 50 different species from New England and around the world. As you walk along the winding pathway, observe butterflies all around you, basking in their natural environment. One might even land on your shoulder! You can watch an informative video on the insect's life cycle, and a staff member is always on hand to answer questions and show you eggs, caterpillars and cocoons up close. There's no end to the fun and learning to be had at The Butterfly Place in Westford.
When: Oct 31, 2015 12 AM in Westford, Massachusetts Cost: $6.25 (Sat, 31 Oct 2015 00 )
VCCNE Vizsla Fun Day Overview Mark your calendars for VCCNE Vizsla Fun Day! September 26, 2015 10:00AM to 2:00PM Admission:
Vizslas and other dogs alike are invited to the annual off-leash play fest at the 4H Middlesex Fairgrounds. There will be a pot luck, raffle, and introduction courses on birds and agility. Coming from out of town? Get a discounted rate on pet friendly hotels in Westford, or call 877-411-FIDO to speak with one of our pet travel experts!
When: Sep 26, 2015 10 AM in Westford, Massachusetts (Sat, 26 Sep 2015 10 )
• Nursing home costs – the myth of the five year look back.
• The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts.• How to maintain your privacy and protect your estate against a living probate if you become disabled(Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)• How to leave property to your children – yes, there’s a right way and wrong way!• Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake• How to protect one spouse when the other needs nursing home care.
• How to protect your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
• How to preserve your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
• How Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether!
• How you can qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which average over $10,000 per month locally
• How to provide for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren
• How you may be able to minimize federal estate taxes
One recommendation per person, please enter your email and press the OK button below. Then check your email to make your recommendation. Your email is required for verification purposes only and will not be made public.